Testimonials and References
Ardis used a down-to-earth and practical style to communicate the building blocks of effective non-profit Board management, including officer duties, Board responsibilities and the effective use of committees. Her training was perfect for our “volunteer” Board, and I’m confident that the result will be a more productive Board and a more successful organization.
– Ron Brooks, President Arizona Council of the Blind
The training was very helpful and gave us a chance to get some items out on the table for future discussion and consideration.”
– Hal Newsom, Arizona Council of the Blind
I thank you for your words of direction for our leaders. It was my pleasure to share the manuals you wrote for each office with them. Your final touch was exceptional and we shall speak of you often as we work toward our service for and of the blindness community. Thanks again for a wonderful presentation.
– Carol Ann Ewing, President, Nevada Council of the Blind, Las Vegas, NV
Thank you for your inspirational story and your goal setting session. It gave all group members a real sense of direction.
– Betty Fox, Party Lite area representative, Burbank, CA
Everyone is so jazzed about last night! They loved you! Thanks so much for coming to EYE-DAS. Everyone was so inspired and uplifted!
– Karen Smith, Executive Coordinator EYE-DAS, Glendora, CA
I was the “sighted” person at the VISIONAIRES group meeting where you spoke yesterday. I just wanted to let you know how much of an impression you made
on me. You are truly an inspiration and loved listening to you speak about your life and accomplishments. Keep up the wonderful work and spirit you have.
– Carol Sackal, Visionnaires, Pasadena, CA
Our sales force greatly appreciated your presentation. Your key strategies for keeping a positive attitude when struggling to meet goals gave the participants an incentive for working harder in the field. YOU illustrated the drive and determination that is necessary to achieve what is important. Thanks for sharing your life Story With us. I’M sure it has left a lasting impression.
– Lee Robinson, District manager, Paychex, Culver City, CA
It was great listening to you speak this morning. I believe that any corporation would benefit from having you speak to their employees. Maybe your Vision can help theirs.
– Eric Silberman, Hiring Consultant; Burbank, CA
Very informative, motivating without an aggressive speech
– Jerome K. McCall, Century 21, North Hollywood, CA (setting goals)
Very inspirational and persona
– Maria Valencia, Century 21, North Hollywood, CA (setting goals)
You were the ultimate optimist in your presentation
– Philip Bonk, Optimist’s Club, Sun Valley, CA (setting goals)
Your presentation was tailored to our specific group, it had useable ideas
– Maria White, Kiwanis Club, Kalabasis, CA (membership building)
Inspirational – meeting challenges with faith.
– Pat DeWees, Chairman, Christian Women’s After Five, Cedar Rapids, IA
On behalf of the Burbank Jaycees, I would like to express my deepest gratitude for your coming out to speak to us at our October membership meeting at Paty’s. Your presentation was both interesting and informative and many members have expressed to me that they learned something about the voting process from hearing you speak that they did not know before. I thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to meet with us and applaud you on your efforts — I can’t think of a better candidate the Registrar’s Office could have chosen to serve as an outreach representative. Your enthusiasm was truly contagious. I hope that we can work together again in the future and wish you a fantastic Thanksgiving holiday.
– Elana Edelstein, President Burbank Jaycees
References on writings
Referring to Ardis’s chapter in the book compilation Success Simplified – My audience is inspired by your chapter the most! Keep inspiring people…you have a gift.
– Jennifer Thibeaux, Ph.D. (abd), SPHR
Kim Venable, Office Manager, Randolph-Sheppard Vendors of America, New Orleans, LA (articles, plan of action, and coordinating programs)
Donna Seliger, President, Iowa Council of the United Blind, Des Moines, IA
(articles, news releases, and program items)
Harvey Branman, PHOTOGRAPHY AS AN ART, Burbank, CA
(Wrote press releases)
All manuals and other extensive documents were based on personal research and specially designed phone and written surveys. Other articles and documents
were written after personal experiences in the related areas. Student teaching experience was at Hamilton Business College in Cedar Rapids, IA, while completing her Master’s degree at Coe College in Cedar Rapids.
Prior Speaking Engagements
- American Business Women’s Association
- St. Nicholas Women’s Retreat
- Center for the Partially Sighted
- Century 21
- Financial Services Association
- Optimists Clubs
- Kiwanis Clubs
- Randolph-Sheppard Vendors of America and its affiliates
- Junior Blind of America
- Burbank Business Network International
- Party Lite
- Innovaters, Inc.
- Stonecroft Ministries: Christian Women Clubs and After Fives
- American Council of the blind and its affiliates
- California Council of the Blind and its chapters
- Numerous groups of students of all ages both in schools and churches
I received my probationary teaching license for grades 7-14 in 1998.
For Positive Inspiration, contact Bazyn Communications!
“Making the Impossible, Possible”